Oops!

Somehow, I've managed to let an entire week pass without working out, and I just realized it.  Oops...

So I'm expecting my workout tonight to be brutal.  After all, 2 fast food meals, 2 Wendy's Vanilla Frosty's (yum, no dairy so a lac-toad like me can enjoy in mass quantities), Memorial Day food, and of course, Memorial Day alcohol all add up, and it's usually not to my benefit.

Add on top of that the fact that I've been trying to fight off a headache all day and I have a sore, swollen throat.  Top all of THAT off with the fact that DH was just diagnosed with a sinus and ear infection that I have probably acquired... and, well... it seems pretty likely that this workout is going to suck.

Here's hoping for the best.

1 comments:

Brian K. Root said...

So, frosty's really have NO dairy? Who knew!!? I had no clue.

Post a Comment