Happy Turkey Day

I hope that everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving.  We went to my hometown for the first time in a long time, and it was nice to not be the one cooking the turkey. 

Instead, we were in charge of mashed potatoes (which we almost failed epically at - seriously, how do you fail at mashed potatoes?) and rolls, which were amazing, and looked like this.



Then I was the proud winner of this turkey mask.


But when it came to a vote as to who was a better turkey, my sister won.


Oh well, I can't win them all. 

We had a good time, spent with family and food and drinks. Probably a few too many drinks given the state of my head on the drive home the next day.  So needless to say, by the end of the evening I felt like this.


But it was all worth it.

The four day weekend was much needed and definitely enjoyed.  I can't wait until the longer Christmas break in just a few weeks!

1 comments:

Corinne said...

haha I love the last picture! I felt like that this evening...even though we didn't do too much traveling being on vacation still manages to knock me out!

Post a Comment