The Birthday Balloon

It's funny how over the past 31 years of my existence, somewhere along the way I forgot how exciting some little things can be.  EH - and probably offspring in general - seem to have a way of reminding you of all these little things from your own childhood that you forgot about until suddenly you're experiencing them all over again through his eyes.

Like balloons, for example.  I totally forgot about how awesome and mesmerizing balloons could be. 



Seriously - So. Much. Fun!


That is, it was, until at one point the balloon bounced back a little too quickly and bopped hm on the forehead, which apparently startled him, and he proceeded to scream in terror until I picked him up.   I'm not sure if he'll be as captivated by the balloon the next time he encounters it, but we'll see!

1 comments:

Baby Balloons said...

It is nice blog, Especially i like most this line in blog ,Balloons used as decor! I know it’s definitely not a new concept, but I think it’s pretty awesome.Birthday BalloonsThank you.

Post a Comment